Saturday, December 29, 2012

.

IMG_1448IMG_1456My goodness have I missed having a computer for the last few months! I thought I was quite happy without one, but now I’ve got a newie, I’m so stoked! (I was similarly quite happy without a microwave for about a year until I got one again, now use it all the time).

I don’t have many photos to share as I have hardly picked up my camera for the last few months either. Our life has been luckily full of some nice little beach holidays and city breaks lately though, a nice few escapes after a couple of months of feeling hungover every single day. It was worth it now that my belly is growing big with a baby that we are all very excitedly expecting in June. I’m up to 17 weeks now and feeling fit and healthy again.

We’re off to New Zealand again soon. Can’t wait to hang out at the bach for a couple of weeks!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How very exciting. You must also be so relieved to have your computer back, I don't know how you coped. I once was offline when we moved to this house for well over a month and I kind of went through withdrawls. Sad but true :) By the end of the month I didn't really miss it and managed to read a few novels, something I hadn't done in years.
    The bach sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on expecting a new little one, soo exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great news for your lovely little family....the "hangover" stage is the pits...but oh so good when all the energy returns.
    enjoy nz
    Al x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to have you back again!! Look forward to seeing some shots with your new lense :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news for Christmas! Looking forward to seeing the weekly portraits as the weeks go by too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message!